Übersetzung & Definition
illegal: illegal, gesetzeswidrig, unrechtmäßig
- "The thought of someone illegally entering our home and taking the possessions we have bought with our own hard-earned money is enough to anger anyone."
- "Hannah : Well, I believe that the government is entitled to make downloads illegal."
- "Chapter 3: Illegal chicken fighting controversy"
- "The Peking Duck is proud to publish this illegally obtained information."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "In the following chapters, you will discover shocking accusations and fabrications about Bruno, including: blackmail, adultery, Swedish au pairs, cross dressing, high-stakes scuba diving, and even illegal chicken fights."
- "My name is Horatio Oléré, and I'm, well, I am an Amazonian immigrant living illegally in the United States."
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Illegally'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.