Übersetzung & Definition
in particular: insbesondere, besonders
I love flowers, in particular red roses. Ich liebe Blumen, besonders rote Rosen.
- ""Bruno's Brew" and "Montmartre Musk" in particular sold very well."
- "I never thought I would leave the Delavigne Corporation and I have sincerely appreciated my time with the company in general and on the retail team in particular."
- ""Bruno's Brew", and "Montmartre Musk" in particular sold very well."
- "Most of candidates I met with were well-qualified, however one in particular stood out from the crowd."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "Icarus : There are two charges in particular which seem a little out of the ordinary."
- "This was the result of some suspect management decisions as well as some poorly chosen business partners (Kalvin Krime and Grevelon in particular)."
- "Or is there something else in particular you would like to focus on?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'In particular'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...