Übersetzung & Definition
incidentally: übrigens, zufällig
incidental: zufällig, beiläufig
UK: Incidentally, where were you last night?
US: Kevin's business trip included some incidental expenses.
- "It is my hope that we will be able to arrange a meeting at your offices before the end of the month, as I will be in the Chicago area for a friend's bachelor party (I am also a bachelor, incidentally)."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Incidentally, you might want to RUN!"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Incidentally, food manufacturers and major supermarkets are currently recruiting models for both the obese and slim photographs."
- "They are distracting and incidental."
- "Incidentally, there are a lot of French people in the house tonight!"
- "Incidentally, are you sure we banned the right Icarus?"
- "Incidentally, welcome back, Edward Moon."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Incidentally'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.