Übersetzung & Definition
to inspire: inspirieren, begeistern
UK: That was a really inspired decision.
US: I try to inspire more people to care for the environment.
- "When Bruno witnessed Horatio's skill and his spectacular organ, he was inspired."
- "To inspire them to feel sexy in their own skin."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Jean : You are very inspiring Philip."
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "A manager should be considerate, inspiring, interested, empowering."
- "The board of trustees have decided to commission a novel that will be inspired by Delavigne and its products."
- "A ballad that inspires company pride and joy."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Inspire'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.