Übersetzung & Definition
legal: legal, erlaubt
illegal: illegal, unerlaubt
- "Lawyer : Uh, Mr. Capone, for legal purposes, I'd like you to refrain from using the term "gangster" to describe yourself."
- "Downloads should stay free and legal."
- "The information presented within my self-published book is not strictly speaking "legal" or "admissible" in a court of law."
- "The Delavigne Corporation wishes to protect its staff as well as itself from any legal problems which might result from mishandled terminations."
- "This can become a serious problem when we consider that candidates may have legal grounds to sue the company who interviewed them for compensation due to discrimination."
- "These records are legal documents and Bruno insisted that this laboratory comply with regulations."
- "The placement lasts three months, and the working week is the legal 45 hours."
- "For legal purposes, we deny everything."
- "Luna : First, I have to inform you of your legal right to remain silent, or to respond in writing to this meeting once it's over."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Legal'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...