Übersetzung Let you know
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "We'll let you know."
- "I will let you know how things turn out!"
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "Captain Donny Dare : I'm just going to call the control tower and let them know that we're coming in to land."
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Icarus has asked me to let you know that he won't be able to come to work today."
- "I will read the sentence first, to let you know how it SHOULD be pronounced: Is that horse reading a book or ironing some clothes, mmkay?"
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "Please let us know if we can make your transition easier."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Let you know'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!