Übersetzung & Definition
to live with (someone): mit (jemandem) zusammenleben
to live with (a problem): mit (einem Problem) leben,
- "I guess they have to like old people too, because I still live with my mother."
- "In 1928, Clairette gave birth to their only son Marc, a jazz musician who now lives with his wife in San Francisco."
- "Well, I live with my husband and three wonderful children - and a dog."
- "I already live in a studio apartment in the city and now I'd like a place where I don't have to share a toilet in the corridor with a dirty old man who lives with pigeons."
- "I live with my mother in San Francisco, where I work as an accountant."
- "And I live with my mother still."
- "If you want to live with me, I have a few rules which must be followed"
- "But I suppose that means you know what it's like to live with a handicap?"
- "I live with my mother."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Live with'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.