Übersetzung & Definition
loyal: treu, loyal
Stink is a very loyal dog. Stink ist ein sehr treuer Hund.
UK: Bobby was a very loyal dog.
US: Our most loyal customers receive special offers.
- "But British Bob, he's always been loyal."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "Dear loyal Delavigne canteen customers"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "British Bob has been loyal to the family."
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "Your loyal special assistant"
- "He, she or it shall provide me with loyal companionship, unconditional love, and occasionally snuggle with me when I am feeling blue."
- "Have you murdered, imprisoned or tortured loyal subjects by mistake or on a whim?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Loyal'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.