Übersetzung Manage to
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "We managed to identify and destroy the virus before it infected any other machines on the network, which is extremely good news."
- "Luckily for you, Freddy and I are members of the same golf club and I managed to persuade him not to press charges."
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "I managed to maintain a shred of dignity by sticking out my ‘pinkie' finger with each sip."
- "HoratioBot tried to eat her, but I managed to save her."
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "Eventually I did manage to finish it however, at which time I enjoyed another good laugh."
- "He writes: Miss Bliss, how do you manage to thrive in the male-dominated perfume industry?"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Manage to'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!