Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "They've made a terrible mess!"
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "The day after the accident, you told me that since you had caused this mess, you would be following up promptly and would keep me posted on developments."
- "Things might get messy."
- "Clean up your mess"
- "Philip : There's no way I'm going to ruin my shoes cleaning up this mess."
- "The Delavigne laboratory is a mess however, and I'm sure that Horatio keeps very bad records of his lab results."
- "But I'm warning you Horatio, if this thing goes south, I am not going to be the one cleaning up the mess."
- "Please excuse the mess, we had a party last night."
- "Sorry about the mess in this meeting room. As I suggested in our telephone conversation last week, I'm going to need some convincing that your site is suitable to sell our products."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Mess'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!