Übersetzung & Definition
(I like) music: (Ich mag) Musik
- "Stop the music!"
- "Music. Edward : Golly, I hope it's an orgy."
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "Edward : You've never heard music?"
- "-They adore Klezmer music"
- "You're ready to move on to the next level. Music."
- "BrianBot : What is music?"
- "Music Edward : Did I win?"
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Dramatic music"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Music'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.