Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "What neighborhood do you live in?"
- "Quiet neighborhood, 15 minutes from San Francisco"
- "The neighbor's dog chased me down the street and I had to hide in a dumpster all night."
- "I have a thing with my neighbor's au pair, and her personal trainer."
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "I would ask you to please show some respect and consideration for your neighbors and see to it that the necessary repairs get done post-haste."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "He lives in the Belleville neighborhood, and I was told he has a special gift."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Neighborhood'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!