Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Don't miss out on your chance to network with some of America's most influential businesspeople and entrepreneurs."
- "The TV network canceled "Horrible Crimes and Forensic Miracles" due to poor ratings."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "The Movers and Shakers Foundation cordially invites you to the 12th annual Entrepreneur Business Network Event: 17 May, 7:00PM - 11:00PM, The Bohemian Club, San Francisco."
- "That's when I realized that my daddy's advice was to start networking!"
- "One of the cheapest, safest, and most sociable ways of traveling within the United States is the Greendog network of buses."
- "Now some of you may be skeptical about networking."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Network'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!