Übersetzung & Definition
New York City: New York City
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "You've made the front page of the Los Angeles Tribune, San Francisco Gazette and New York Journal, and that's just the print media!"
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "Oh, New York, New York!"
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "Bruno : In New York, the trains run all night."
- "Brian, I'm leaving for New York next week."
- "Engineers are currently developing craft which would be able to fly from London to New York in 35 hours."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'New york'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.