Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Jackie Hasselhof observes "The government has become blatantly anti-union, man."
- "Before we begin, let us observe a brief moment of silence in the honour of her majesty the queen of England."
- "I'd like to observe him further, next week perhaps, before I continue on to the rest of the staff."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "We are actually being observed by some market researchers behind that one-way mirror."
- "I've been told there are a few cameras installed in the towers, but their footage is never observed."
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "After this alarming incident, I decided to observe Spencer from a safe distance."
- "On the contrary, we are observing some interesting interactions between her and the younger male monkeys (and one female)."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Observe'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!