Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Of course, with all this information, the scammers can perform just about any operation they like with the account, including taking all the money out of it."
- "A co-branding operation seems to be the obvious solution."
- "I'd really like to learn a new language or two, so I could operate more efficiently in, say, the Middle Eastern sector."
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "You won't be able to remove your bandages for four to six hours after the operation."
- "This looks like a rescue operation, Brent."
- "The only disadvantage is that some workers need to use both of their hands to operate machinery."
- "Operated By: MIRACLE AIRLINES"
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Operate'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!