Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink... but now I'm going to tell you exactly who committed the terrible crime of doggy murder!"
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "My name is THX-1134 and I can turn any situation into a sales opportunity."
- "Thank you ever so much for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Opportunity'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!