Übersetzung & Definition
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "Donna : Listen to me, Icarus from San Francisco: your personal space is sacred, and no one can harm you there."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "Icarus : Eh... just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Personal'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.