Übersetzung & Definition
a personal assistant: eine Chefsekretärin, ein persönlicher Assistent
- "You ran into a tree, saved my personal assistant and rescued me from my captors."
- "You interviewed well, and I believe you have many of the characteristics and talents I am looking for in a new Personal Assistant."
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on "Personal Assistants"."
- "You're a genius Bruno – the best Special Personal Assistant in the World!"
- "So Special K, tell me why you think you're the best woman for the job of Personal Assistant to... Philip Cheeter!"
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne"
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne and mezzo-soprano"
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Personal assistant'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.