Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "You'll notice that our prices are very competitive."
- "Invoice n° Quantity Article Price per unit (USD) Payment due date"
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
- "Some are looking for holiday homes at prices they could not have hoped to pay a few years ago."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "But my company has a number of concerns beyond price."
- "" The kangaroo says, "at these prices, I'm not surprised."
- "My prices are so small you can barely see them."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Price'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!