Übersetzung & Definition
a prospect: ein potenzieller Kunde
the prospect (of working here...): die Aussicht, die Perspektive (hier zu arbeiten...)
- "Philip : I assign prospective clients to the team, and advise the staff on dealing with difficult prospects."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
- "It outlines our projected earnings for the quarter and offers a comprehensive listing of our new overseas prospects."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "These are clients and prospects who represent a large amount of money to the Corporation."
- "It's my job to ensure that clients, prospects and partners are satisfied with our products and service."
- "And don't forget that I have my own clients and prospects as well."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Prospect'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.