Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I am writing to complain about your "Vegetable Soup", which I purchased today, and planned to eat for lunch."
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting "Multiplicity" (or "Absurd Crimson Symphony" as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "Adults with criminal records or mental health issues can purchase them as usual."
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "However, I would like to offer you a voucher for $1 off your next purchase from our wide soup range."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "Purchase Manager"
- "Subject: Purchase enquiry"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Purchase'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!