Übersetzung & Definition
This is some quality work. Dies ist Qualitätsarbeit.
the quality of life Lebensqualität
- "How do you expect me to produce a work of quality in such little time?"
- "Thank you in advance for helping us improve the quality of our service."
- "Hannah : And we can't afford to sacrifice quality by letting just any site sell our products."
- "Wang desires to make Chinese goods synonymous with quality and class, not just mass production"."
- "I thought that you would make a very convincing Al Capone (because of your natural leadership qualities and also your morphology)."
- "This success is a testament to the solid nature of our business model, the flawless implementation of our strategies, the hard work of our staff, and the excellent quality of our products."
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "I inspect the quality of finished goods"
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Quality'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.