Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Reminds me of my first hit."
- "I remind you that I am very funny."
- "Do you have any music that would remind me of home?"
- "He says they remind him of Bruno Delavigne."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "He says that it reminds him of his youth in an Uzbekh clown prison, but did not elaborate."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "Only serve to keep reminding me of how much I missed you."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Remind'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!