Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Could you repeat that, please?"
- "I repeat, an intruder alert."
- "I have no patience for stupid questions and I don't like repeating myself."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "However, I don't want to see a repeat of this kind of outmoded and inappropriate attitude."
- "It could be a bogey, I repeat, it could be a bogey."
- "The MP also compared environmentalists to "Nazi-style propaganda peddlers", and said 'if something is repeated to the general public often enough, of course they will believe it."
- "Dr. Loblaw : So, let me repeat myself."
- "I repeat, attendance is mandatory!"
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Repeat'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!