Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Police : Do you understand your rights as I've explained them to you?"
- "Globalization may signal the end for the traditional American union, but workers' rights are far from dead."
- "Leonard : The May Day march is our chance to demand better rights as workers, and Bruno is standing in our way!"
- "Nigel Pilkington : Mr. Delavigne, I would like the right to distribute your perfumes in my stores."
- "The Democrats are also sometimes called "liberals", which originally referred to their strong support of individual rights and liberties."
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "Nigel Pilkington : I am prepared to pay top dollar for the right to sell your perfumes."
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "You have the right to remain silent."
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Rights'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!