Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "As Horatio is still away from the office doing God knows what God knows where, you have been selected at random to look after his monkeys this week."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "Composers of any jingles selected will be treated to a meal at the restaurant of my choice."
- "Sadly, I must inform you that you have not been selected for the position."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "It is reality for a select group of people called City traders, though their number has just been reduced by one."
- "I hope that's okay, that's the option I've selected."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Select'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!