Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "Marlene : Okay, I'll sign a deal."
- "I have a card for you all to sign in my office, so please make the time to come and do this before the end of the day."
- "You're staying in the guesthouse, so if you just follow the signs past the stables, then take a left after the gazebo, you'll see the sauna."
- "We'll need a table for 6, and you'll need to sign these waivers."
- "Just sign this contract with me and you'll be going places!"
- "You would have thought it would have taken more than simply changing - signs to + signs, but apparently this is all Leeson needed to do to give the impression of success for several months' worth of deals."
- "Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, or better yet fax the contract (signed in duplicate) to my office."
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Sign'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!