Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Unless this contract is signed (in duplicate) by tomorrow, we will be forced to withdraw our 2.5 million dollar offer for the branding rights."
- "PS: You'll all need to sign waivers agreeing not to sue if you get hurt or die."
- "Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, or better yet fax the contract (signed in duplicate) to my office."
- "don't want to sign a contract and/or say they would like to be paid in cash."
- "You would have thought it would have taken more than simply changing - signs to + signs, but apparently this is all Leeson needed to do to give the impression of success for several months' worth of deals."
- "You're staying in the guesthouse, so if you just follow the signs past the stables, then take a left after the gazebo, you'll see the sauna."
- "Just sign this contract with me and you'll be going places!"
- "We'll need a table for 6, and you'll need to sign these waivers."
- "I have a card for you all to sign in my office, so please make the time to come and do this before the end of the day."
- "Marlene : Okay, I'll sign a deal."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Sign'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!