Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Your groundbreaking work with monkeys in a cruelty-free environment interested me particularly, and their significant role in your daily activities came as a mild surprise."
- "The operating costs of this bank are quite significant."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "Brent : Moira, the rate of obesity in America is significantly higher than in any other country in the world."
- "15th, tomorrow will make seven (7) weeks since your renovation project "incident" caused significant water damage to the ceiling of my bathroom (i."
- "One of them, rather insignificant: a one dollar cash withdrawal in quarters."
- "But I don't want this insignificant detail to influence your first impression."
- "I've done a quick calculation of the replacement parts necessary, and the cost would be significantly less than the purchase of a new bicycle, especially since I know of a place where I can get parts second-hand."
- "Our server is at 99.9% full capacity, which causes significant delay in sending and receiving messages."
- "-Offer significant discount on future shipments to all retail partners as an act of good faith for recalled product (cost unknown but likely over $500,000)"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Significance'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!