Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bruno : The key to successful bidding is in the timing, Hannah."
- "I am delighted to announce that the first six months of this year have been among the most successful in the Delavigne Corporation's history."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "We go to bars looking for women, he's even more successful than me!"
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "Bruno : I've successfully secured the microphone to the dolphin's head."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "A successful perfume—"
- "You will continue to do business as usual, and we will continue to be successful."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Successful'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!