Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bruno : The key to successful bidding is in the timing, Hannah."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "I am delighted to announce that the first six months of this year have been among the most successful in the Delavigne Corporation's history."
- "Bruno : I've successfully secured the microphone to the dolphin's head."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "A successful perfume—"
- "We go to bars looking for women, he's even more successful than me!"
- "You will continue to do business as usual, and we will continue to be successful."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Successful'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!