Übersetzung & Definition
a terrorist: ein Terrorist
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "Dr. Badguy : I'm not a terrorist, I am a legitimate businessman, like you sir."
- "I need my driver's license or something to prove that I'm not a terrorist!"
- "She's having some difficulty with US customs. Apparently her strong British accent caused customs officials to believe that she was a terrorist."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor..."
- "Bruno : Dr. Badguy, I should tell you up front that I do not negotiate with terrorists."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Terrorist'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.