Übersetzung To approve
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "The company will work only with manufacturers approved by human rights watchdog group P."
- "This is the last board meeting of the year, where we review this year's results, approve the budget for the upcoming year, and forecast next year's growth."
- "Philip : I review and approve the final billing of our major clients prior to their invoice."
- "67% of Americans APPROVE of the job the President is NOT doing."
- "Now, I'd like to open the floor for discussion, and eventually a vote to approve the new budget proposals."
- "However, all Delavigne products are tested and approved by the FDA."
- "Icarus : Then I'll have to recommend to Bruno and to the board that your supplies must be pre-approved by... me!"
- "I could easily say that 67% of Americans APPROVE of the job the President is NOT doing."
- "Last week, an opinion poll showed that 67% of Americans of voting age disapprove of the job the US President Tom Shrub is currently doing."
- "Last year, we approved a salary increase, a pension fund, a new health plan with the best HMO in California and even spousal benefits!"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To approve'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!