Übersetzung To disturb
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Sorry to have disturbed you!"
- "Brian : Hi Horatio, sorry to disturb."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Congratulations, it will be a pleasure to transform your ridiculous dreams into a disturbing reality."
- "Steffi : I hope I do not disturb you, you must be a busy man."
- "Who dares disturb me during nap time?"
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
- "I have heard several very disturbing reports of language misuse by management here, and I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as our language policy is concerned."
- "Step 2: Changing a national anthem is very disturbing to the people."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To disturb'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!