Übersetzung & Definition
to do business with someone: mit jemandem Geschäfte machen
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years. Wir machen schon schon seit fünfzehn Jahren Geschäfte zusammen.
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To do business with'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.