Übersetzung To go over something
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Bob : Yes, we've been over this before."
- "We could go over it this afternoon!"
- "Philip : I already have it with me actually we could go over- No, I don't want to go over it now!"
- "This will be followed by our customary round-table discussion, where everyone will have a chance to go over this year's figures and talk about the direction in which the company is moving."
- "Bruno : Jean, we've been over this!"
- "I could set Brian up with the sales team, and they could go over the essentials, you know: charts, facts, figures and whatnot."
- "I went over the agreement very thoroughly and you seem to be secure when it comes to all of the shareholders... except one."
- "Philip : Let's meet here at 7:30 and we'll go over the account."
- "I'll give you two a bit of time to go over your strategy."
- "After reading about what happened at Dulce and Carpaccio, I was thinking that maybe it's time to go over our shareholder's agreement here at Delavigne."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To go over something'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!