Übersetzung To handle
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "We are capable of handling all your production very cheaply."
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "I'm not happy about the way you two are handling our customer support."
- "-The way the complaint is handled will determine if the customer will return or not."
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "If you're not too busy photocopying, I would be very grateful if you could handle the interviews for me."
- "Icarus : Well, we're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "The way you handled that paper jam was incredible."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "Handle each complaint in a courteous and professional manner and to the client's satisfaction."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To handle'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!