Übersetzung To outsource
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Remember that we could have outsourced the naming process to another company, but I convinced Bruno that our talented marketing department could take care of this internally... so, let's prove me right, okay?"
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "I am not interested in outsourcing our customer service work to foreign countries for a variety of reasons."
- "Subject: Conference call follow-up to our discussion on outsourcing"
- "To recap the topic of our discussion: we are going to continue our debate regarding the Delavigne Corporation's policy on outsourcing."
- "Subject: My conclusions on the outsourcing issue"
- "International outsourcing is certainly one of the foremost concerns of contemporary business ethics."
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "I just wanted to check in regarding our discussion on Delavigne's outsourcing policy."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To outsource'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!