Übersetzung To research
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "In the interest of research, I have travelled from London to Paris and back three times in the past three weeks, using three different modes of transport."
- "The lesson to draw from Smithson's research seems to be that stress can help us to perform better, so long as we don't worry about it too much!"
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "Hannah, you'll research some fine restaurants."
- "I went ahead and did some research into your mother as well."
- "And besides, I did some research, she's married to a brain surgeon."
- "After years of research, I'm proud to introduce you all to my newest employee, THX-1134, the ultimate salesperson!"
- "Other research suggests that sleep is needed for creative problem-solving."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "Please... if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To research'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!