Übersetzung To take an opportunity
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "While I have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask you for a refund (my booking reference number is attached)."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "PS: I would also like to take this opportunity to note that dancing shoes are not required, as several attendees mistakenly wore dancing attire to the last meeting."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'To take an opportunity'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!