Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Traffic can be a real pain at this time of day."
- "Before we get to today's headlines, let's go to our traffic correspondent Ray Upton, who'll tell us all about a developing situation on the Los Angeles freeways."
- "Moira : Ray, what can you tell us about the traffic this morning?"
- "Moira : That's all the time we have for today, but join us tomorrow for news, traffic, weather and maybe even a few more intimate details of Brent's private parts, eh life."
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "As far as the numerous traffic violations incurred by Mr. Marron, I can only suggest that the vast societal and cultural differences between his native country (France) and ours played a significant part in his actions."
- "Brian : We're going to take an alternative route sir, due to heavy traffic."
- "There's a multiple vehicle collision blocking traffic in both directions right now."
- "Traffic is a bleeding nightmare around Hammersmith, I'll take you through Shepherd's Bush."
- "That's all for now, stay tuned for more news, traffic and weather only on"
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Traffic'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!