Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "And what is that girl doing with your trousers on her head?"
- "I have managed to smuggle some of my favorite French foods through customs, including a very smelly camembert that I have kept in my trousers."
- "Must get to the dance floor... play with a snake, put on trousers, photocopy Philip's butt."
- "I won't be wearing a tie due to this afternoon's mishap, but you should be able to recognize me from the flower and the bloodstains on my trousers."
- "Detectives have not made any connection between the trousers and the assault, and are still looking for clues."
- "I'm going to ask you to drop your trousers now, mmkay?"
- "What's more, you still have a full head of hair and the slimmest trousers in the whole building."
- "Edward Marley : Well, you could lose your health, you could lose your soul, you could lose your reputation, you could lose your trousers, you could lose your fortune..."
- "Now please remove your trousers... oh, I see they're already off."
- "Edward : I think I've left it in my other trousers."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Trousers'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!