Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I am unable to take this holiday because my elderly mother fell down the stairs and broke her hip."
- "Me, because I'm unable to smell, and Horatio because he creates smells."
- "Air Traffic Controller : I'm unable to identify you on radar."
- "Unfortunately, the gentleman I was planning to take with me is unable to attend, so his ticket is up for grabs!"
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "Space Base Alpha : Unable to comply with your request."
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this e-mail in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
- "Please, get in touch with Charlie (I no longer have any record of his number but I'm hoping you still have it written down somewhere) and explain that I will be unable to attend the concert tonight."
- "As a vegetarian, I was unable to eat your "vegetable" soup."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Unable'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!