Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "Some of the pieces are quite valuable."
- "Needless to say, he is our most valuable client."
- "Did I ever tell you that I won the 'Most Valuable Player' in my croquet league as a teenager?"
- "We hope that using your product will add an air of realism to the film as well as providing valuable publicity for Delavigne."
- "The National Egg Council suggests that eggs are an essential part of a healthy diet, providing valuable protein and other helpful vitamins and minerals, including potassium and calcium."
- "I think she might be able to give you some valuable information."
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Valuable'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!