Übersetzung & Definition
a value: ein Wert
Someone of great value Jemand von großem Wert
to value: wertschätzen, schätzen, werten
I really value his presence here at the company. Ich schätze wirklich seine Anwesenheit hier im Unternehmen.
valued: bewertet, geschätzt
UK: The Labour Party's values have been lost.
US: I really value your work: you're a valued member of this team.
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "In an attempt to teach you the value of money, you will receive $300 to last you to the end of the month."
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "Dear valued associate"
- "Dear valued PlasterCard customer"
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "It's not as if the value of art depreciates over time."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Value'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!
Verbessern Sie Ihr Englisch und testen Sie unsere Englischkurse gratis.