Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "While we are undoubtedly a planet of dog lovers, the reasons for canine popularity vary from country to country: the British like dogs because they are loyal;"
- "The phenomenon varies from country to country, and many factors come into play."
- "Our workforce is so varied."
- "My work is varied and I have a number of very important responsibilities."
- "A closet containing various psychedelic drugs (mescaline, mushrooms, and some unidentified leaves - later found to be highly psychoactive), a large pipe, and a number of animal bones."
- "Sleep needs vary from person to person, and change throughout the life cycle."
- "After consulting with my team of accountants and reviewing our various accounts, I've discovered that the company has a surplus of available cash."
- "Well, here's some information I've gathered from various news sources about this event"
- "-Buy back 4,500 unsold units from other various retailers and partners, including web-based partners, at an average of $60 per unit ($270,000)"
- "These days, people are shopping and banking online, instant messaging from mobile phones, posting status updates through Spitter, blogging, vlogging (or better yet mobile vlogging), aggregating news from various sources and perfecting their profiles on popular social networking sites."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Various'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!