Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "I have always wanted to say that."
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "I always wanted to work for the MI5, but they said I was too rock and roll."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "You've always wanted a baby, so this is the moment that I've been waiting for."
- "I wanted to take some pictures to show my friends."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "Susie : By the way, I wanted to thank you for your support at the meeting earlier."
- "Being a sailor is my life's dream. I've wanted to do it since last month."
- "plots and conspiracies, failed assassination attempts, 10 most wanted cats in Sweden."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Wanted'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!