Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "I am seventeen weeks old, and yes, I am indeed a talking baby."
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "I haven't been able to see Game of Groans for weeks."
- "As Horatio is still away from the office doing God knows what God knows where, you have been selected at random to look after his monkeys this week."
- "Bruno : I just read an article in "Big Business Weekly" about the new CEO of the fashion house "Dulce and Carpaccio"."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Week'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!