Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
- "One of the cheapest, safest, and most sociable ways of traveling within the United States is the Greendog network of buses."
- "The information presented within my self-published book is not strictly speaking "legal" or "admissible" in a court of law."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Must be cool under pressure, stress-resistant, work well both independently and within a team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced team leader."
- "He said "within 48 hours", if I'm not mistaken."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "You'll find the answers you are seeking within."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Within'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!