Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Wollen Sie Ihr Englisch spielerisch verbessern? Dann probieren Sie doch einfach mal gratis unsere Online-Kurse aus!
Übersetzung & Definition
- "Some of my retail reports are quite worrying."
- "This is relatively sane and worried Gideon, saying goodbye."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "Bruno : Okay Icarus, I'm ready to hear about your strategy, but I'm worried it's going to be boring... which is why I'd like you to give me the presentation as a rap."
- "Worried about the American market?"
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "Bad Stuff Happening Everywhere: People Worried, Not Me Though"
- "I'm here to set you up with a home security system. She said you were a little worried about burglars breaking in to your home."
- "You eliminate the competition for our perfumes, and I have a hundred screaming partners to worry about."
- "I'm worried that some of the staff might resent the fact that Bruno appointed me."
Immer noch nicht alles klar mit 'Worry'? Dann probieren Sie doch mal unsere Online-Kurse aus und verbessern Sie spielerisch Ihr Englisch!