Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
We prefer cash, but checks are also acceptable. Wir ziehen Bargeld vor, aber wir akzeptieren auch Schecks.
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "He needs to learn that this sort of behavior isn't acceptable in a business environment."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "I'm sure you will join me in condemning this unacceptable behavior."
- "Before I accepted his kind offer, I decided to ask you if this would be acceptable to you."
- "Unfortunately none of the three apartments I visited were acceptable."
- "This is, obviously, unacceptable behaviour."
- "You of all people should know that "Indian giver" isn't an acceptable term."
- "Bruno : Yes, it's acceptable."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Acceptable (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!