Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
We prefer cash, but checks are also acceptable. Wir ziehen Bargeld vor, aber wir akzeptieren auch Schecks.
- "This is, obviously, unacceptable behaviour."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "Unfortunately none of the three apartments I visited were acceptable."
- "Before I accepted his kind offer, I decided to ask you if this would be acceptable to you."
- "He needs to learn that this sort of behavior isn't acceptable in a business environment."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
- "I'm sure you will join me in condemning this unacceptable behavior."
- "Bruno : Yes, it's acceptable."
- "You of all people should know that 'Indian giver' isn't an acceptable term."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Acceptable zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!